Celebrate New Year at the Reisa National park, learn more about the Norwegian, Sami and Kven culture, go on a dog sledding trip in the Reisa valley and watch the aurora dancing over the untouched wilderness.
- Off the beaten track
- Visit the Reisa National Park
- Learn more about the meeting of the three tribes and their exciting cultures
- Dog sledding in the Reisa valley
- New Year Dinner
• 4 nights at the Reisafjord Hotel with half board
• New Year dinner
• Dog sledding
• Northern Lights safari
• Wilderness Experience in the Reisa National park
• Visit Kronebutikken incl. lunch
• Coffee/tea and waffles at Reisafjord Hotel
• Warm clothing
• Transport Tromsø return, pick up in Tromsø latest at 14:00
• Activities on 01. january
• Alcoholic beverages
Prices: NOK 11,299 per pers
Single room supplement: NOK 1,520
Date: 29.12.2018 – 02.01.2019
Accommodation: Your basecamp will be the Reisafjord Hotel in Sørkjosen. The rooms are newly renovated and offer nice views of the Reisafjord and the mountains. Sitting in the restaurant you can follow the locals working at the harbour and enjoy the view of th
When booking this offer you stay at “Reisafjord Hotel”.
How many travellers?
When would you like to go?