Visit the Reisa National park, learn more about the Norwegian, Sami and Kven culture, go on a dog sledding trip in the Reisa valley and watch the aurora dancing over the untouched wilderness.
- Off the beaten track
- Visit the Reisa National Park
- Learn more about the meeting of the three tribes and their exciting cultures
- Dog sledding in the Reisa valley
Choose between a 4 or 5 days tour.
Arrival/Departure: every Sunday – Wednesday (4 days) or Wednesday – Sunday (5 days)
- 3 or 4 nights at the Reisafjord Hotel with half board
- Dog sledding
- Northern Lights safari
- Culture and culinary experience in the Reisa National park
- Transfer Tromsø - Reisafjord - Tromsø
- Coffee/tea and waffles at Reisafjord Hotel
- Warm clothing
- Activities on day 3 and/or 4
- Lunch, alcoholic beverages
4 days: NOK 8,995 per person in double room
Sfl. room suppl. NOK 1,140
5 days: NOK 9,495 per person in double room
Sgl. room suppl. NOK 1,520
New Year's Eve dinner: NOK 500 extra
Season: 1 December 2018 until 31 March 2019 (except 21-26 December 2018)
When booking this offer you stay at “Reisafjord Hotel”.
How many travellers?
When would you like to go?