Adresse: Lenangsveien 2344, 9068 Nord-Lenangen
Visit the amazing Lyngen Alps with whale watching, ice fishing, snowshoeing and taste the best local food - a comprehensive 31 hours arctic experience at the Lyngen Havfiske & tursenter.
Please choose between the two optional packages.
Option 1: You will participate on an exclusive whale safari (max. 5 persons) the first day.
Option 2: We will take you out to the frozen sea ice and try ice fishing.
Both options includes accommodation in traditionel norwegian fisherman houses (Rorbuer) with fullboard.
The next morning we will take you on a snowshoe trip to visit the northernmost place in the Lyngen Alps - Lyngstuva.
- 08:45: Pick up from Tromsø (Prostneset) and guided tour to Lyngen.
- Arrival at Lyngen Havfiske & tursenter at 11.00
- After lunch, we leave for the whale safari or ice fishing
- Dinner in the evening
- You can add an Northern Light safari in the evening (book in the next step online)
- Overnight at the Lyngen Havfiske & tursenter houses
- Breakfast in the morning
- After breakfast we leave for the snowshoe trip to Lyngstuva
- 14:00 Back to Tromsø - Arrival in Tromsø at 16:00
From 10th December to 31. March
Duration: 31 hours